A well-known Charity that provides extensive services are recruiting an Accounts Payable Officer to join their finance processing team on a temporary to permanent basis. The post holder will be processing a large volume of invoices and using a PO system. They require someone who is available for an immediate start.
Your duties will include:
- Processing a high volume of supplier invoices on Agresso (Unit 4 Business World)
- Processing documents for payments to suppliers accurately within set timescales
- Ensuring and checking that the payments have been properly authorised
- Responsible for reconciliation and checking of supplier statements
- Manage key supplier accounts to ensure payments are made on time and to prevent interruption of supplies
- Dealing with complex supplier queries
- Replying to internal invoice queries
- Managing the Accounts Payable inbox
- Coding invoices
- Matching invoices to PO numbers
- Have experience processing a high volume of invoices
- Have experience using a large accounting package
- At least 3 years Finance experience
Length: 6 months temp – permanent
Hourly Rate: £17-£19 per hour
Location: Central /South London – 2 days pw in office / 3 days pw from home
Job Reference: J78331
This vacancy will be actively shortlisted so early applications are encouraged to avoid missing out.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.