Accounts Payable Officer
Venn Group are currently supporting on an opportunity to work for an NHS Trust, based in South East of England. The role is an Accounts Payable Officer paying between £17-£21 an hour (Commensurate of experience) on a 3-month temporary contract with the likelihood of an extension. Additionally, it offers the flexibility to work the entirety of the contract remotely.
The role will require you to lead on any invoice queries and pay in a timely manner by liaising with other hospital staff and suppliers. Please see below the duties:
- Submission of payment runs
- Ensure all invoice have been correctly authorised and matched to valid orders
- Contacting suppliers for further details and to request credit notes
- Submit copy invoices to SBS for scanning onto the system
- Clear suspense accounts at month end
- Help staff with AP queries
- Setting up or amending users on SBS
- Setting up suppliers on SBS
- Reviewing non-PO invoices, coding and directing appropriately
- Escalations of issues from suppliers, including potential legal action
- Review invoices at risk of breaching BPPC
- Monitoring and directing queries received in the Finance mailbox
- Set up manual payments
- Submission of tax payments
- Obtaining information for various suppliers, e.g. BOC, Allstar, Ottobock etc
- NHS experience is not essential!
This role would be ideal for a candidate who has Accounts Payable experience and is keen to learn and progress.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Andrew Quinn or Chris Lambert on 020 7557 7667 and email your updated CV to email@example.com