Job Title: Accounts Receivable Assistant
Location: Rugby with hybrid working
Salary: Flexible with excellent benefits
Job description: We are recruiting for a permanent Accounts Receivable Assistant within the Warwickshire area for a well-established organisation. This is an excellent opportunity to expand on your finance career as well as to develop your skills within finance.
This role will involve:
- · Making approximately 70 calls daily to effectively manage timely and efficient collection of monies due to the company
- · Meeting cash and debtor day targets within agreed timescales
- · Ensuring efficient and prompt release of pended orders
- · Offering first class customer service to external and internal customers
- · Creating all customer/vendor accounts
- · Dealing with customer queries and helping with system administration
The ideal candidate will:
- · Possesses previous customer service/credit control experience
- · Have excellent communication skills
- · SAP skills are advantageous but not essential
To discuss this role in more detail please apply with your CV or call Danielle Easton or Shanequa Andell-Gibbons on 0121 616 0660.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.