Interim Admin Coordinator
Venn Group are currently partnered with a large healthcare organization in the Merseyside area who urgently require a temporary Admin Coordinator within the a busy team, onsite full-time, on a 2 month basis initially.
The key role responsibilities are:
- Responsible for managing the list of patients waiting to be discussed in the weekly MDT meetings and providing full administrative support.
- Responsible for ensuring MDT outcomes are documented appropriately and MDT outcome letters are generated and sent out in a timely manner to teams across the network, as appropriate
- Assist with and undertake audits relating to MDT activity and report to the service line manager
- Monitor the patients progress on the pathway and check daily to ensure that escalation points are adhered to and highlight to Service Managers, any patients whose progress is likely to fall outside the agreed timescales
- Coordinate and complete audio-typing of clinical and non-clinical correspondence within the service line
- Support administrative functions within the service line
Please note that this role requires on-site working full-time with some flexibility to be pre-agreed with the organisation.
To apply for this role or to find out about other Corporate Functions roles, please contact Abby Marsden on the Manchester Corporate Functions Recruitment team on 0161 830 1830 or email@example.com