Job Title: Admin Assistant (Estates) - Band 3
Job reference: J59943
We are currently recruiting for a number of Admin Assistants within a leading Healthcare NHS Trust based in West Yorkshire. These are key role within the trust and will be on an ongoing temporary contract
The post holder will be part of a small team (covering Contracts, Energy and the Information Systems for the department) and will be responsible for providing a number of key front / back of house services that underpins the Estates activities including the Strategy and the delivery of the operational service to a high quality service level
Duties will include:
- Accountable for providing an efficient and effective administrative / secretarial service to the team
- Provide a comprehensive reception service to all incoming visitors and Trust appointed Maintenance Contractors
- Provide a full range of administrator duties to the team including, but not limited to the following: Diary Management, Minute taking and Distributing meeting papers in a timely manner
- Offer support to the Helpdesk service as and when required
- Maintain the department’s information system, including specialist projects to enhance the reporting ability of the department’s information system
- Takes a lead role in providing information to the Management team, utilising the bespoke information system
- Support the Business and Performance Manager in managing the Information System’s Planned Maintenance Module within CAF AM
- Deliver administration support to the maintenance contracts manager to ensure all the necessary documentation is current, accurate and available as and when required.
Essential skills / qualifications:
- NVQ Level 3 in Customer Care or equivalent
- Experience of dealing with telephone enquiries
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Standard DBS will be carried out on all successful candidates
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, please contact Siobhan Allinson at Venn Group or apply below.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.