Venn Group is currently recruiting for an Administration Officer to work for a Public Sector Organisation based in Birmingham. This is a temporary contract for 5 months initially, paying an hourly rate of £13.18 PAYE inclusive of Holiday Pay.
This is a full time role working remotely with onsite presence required once every two weeks in Birmingham.
- Successfully undertake devolved autonomy for the end-to-end sponsorship process to include reviewing applications; issuing Certificates of Sponsorship; monitoring and reporting
- Support the Overseas Sponsorship Administrators, advising on technical aspects, with the expectation they will take ownership and deliver the responsibilities devolved to them
- Work closely with Home Office to ensure full legal compliance with complex applications, which require detailed analysis along with attending specific national meetings
- Develop a comprehensive working knowledge of Overseas Sponsorship processes and willingness to support ongoing system development
- Look after the management of the Overseas Sponsorship inboxes on a daily basis and be the point of escalation for queries
- Lead by example to ensure delivery of an excellent customer service for all internal and external stakeholders
To apply for this exciting opportunity please contact Kirsty Piper on 0121 616 0660 or send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.