Agency reference number: J71203
Duration: 12 month FTC, part-time
Salary: £12,880 per annum
Venn Group is currently assisting an Academic Trust who are looking for an Administrator to join their collaborative team.
- Manage the administration of school off-site visits, educational events and on-site sessions
- Prepare, manage and update risk assessments for visits
- Oversee post visit feedback process and collate monthly data for the School Management Team
- Organise schedules for volunteer minibus drivers and arrange minibus assessments and training
- Oversee weekly staffing and transport lists to ensure all ratios for visits are accurate
- Liaise with teachers to organise on-site educational workshops and visits and support with hosting events
- Co-ordinate timetables to allocating rooms and equipment for visits and events
- Maintain staff training records and highlight when refresher training is required
- Correspond with parents regarding educational visits and collate the responses and contributions
- For residential visits, ensure that the member of SMT on duty is provided with a pack containing all information needed for an emergency situation
- Excellent telephone manner
- Previous administration experience
- Competent user to MS Word, Excel and Outlook
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles, please contact Rubi Renouf on 0118 207 1212 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.