A leading Higher Education Institute based in London are recruiting a Fees Administrator to provide support through the enrolment period. The post holder will responsible for the administration of student fees and will provide a high level of customer service to students and colleagues.
Your duties will include:
- Deliver a supportive and customer focused orientated service to staff, students and other customers across the University
- Liaise with stakeholders and assist in the facilitation of enrolment sessions
- Collection and processing of tuition fees
- Manage all tuition fee enquiries ensuring all queries are dealt with quickly and efficiently
- Assist on the maintenance of student accounts
- Assist on the prompt allocation and reconciliation of all student payments
The successful candidate profile:
- Experience working in the Higher Education sector
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Understanding of debits and credits (finance and accounting principles)
- Attention to detail
Hourly rate: £16 - £18
Length: 3 months (with the potential to extend)
Working pattern: Full-time (35 hours); hybrid working with 3 days on site, 2 days working from home
This vacancy will be actively shortlisted so early applications are encouraged to avoid missing out!
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.