A leading university in the heart of London is hiring a Safety, Health and Wellbeing Development Coordinator who will support the Organisational Development team to meet the People Strategy objectives. The post holder will be involved in all aspects of people practices to meet the needs of university colleagues.
- First point of contact for Safety, Health and Wellbeing development queries
- Assist with core administrative duties, such as diary management, room bookings, scheduling meetings, management of team invoicing and payments
- Support with Organisational Development projects, events and bookings
- Create, maintain and update Organisational Development colleague SharePoint intranet pages and learning records with the training and course activities relating to SHW
- Work closely with the Procurement team to procure SHW training from external providers
- Maintain a comprehensive system to manage colleague bookings on events, course materials and attendance records
- Experience of having worked in administration
- Project management skills
- Experience of building relationships with other departments
Annual salary: £34,029
Contract type: 6-month FTC
Working hours: Full-Time, hybrid working pattern (3 days on site, 2 days work from home)
Additional benefits: Generous annual leave and pension contributions
This vacancy will be actively shortlisted, so early applications are encouraged to avoid missing out on the opportunity.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.