Recruitment Agency Reference: 7075150
Venn Group is currently representing one of our healthcare clients based in the Cambridgeshire area, in order to source an Administrator for a home-based interim assignment. This is a full time role for three months, paying £10.45 per hour + holiday pay.
Your duties will include:
- Supporting the team by performing a variety of administrative tasks
- Managing your own workload to ensure the day-to-day operations of the office run smoothly
- Acting as the first point of contact within the team for any general queries
- Daily use of internal systems, ensuring that all data is accurate and kept up to date (full training will be provided)
The successful candidate should have:
- Strong understanding of MS Office packages, particularly Excel
- Experience of providing administrative support
- Effective communication skills and a personable demeanour
This role is ideally suited to someone who is looking to enhance their administrative capabilities as part of an efficient, fast-paced team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Matt Amos on 01908 295 000 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.