An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lecture Administrator to join a leading London based University to facilitate in the delivery of remote learning. The post holder will attend face-to-face teaching sessions and support the lecturer with the operation of the in-room technology.
Job responsibilities include:
- Completing technical checks ahead of lectures/ teaching sessions
- Supporting lecturers with technical matters and providing advise
- Starting online sessions for remote students, ensuring they can see and hear clearly
- Monitoring the student chat feed, noting and raising any questions for the lecturer
- Generally acting as an advocate for remote students, ensuring that they have a positive learning experience
- Excellent IT skills, in particular familiarity with video conferencing tools
- Comfortable troubleshooting basic technical issues with guidance
- Confident communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work on-site
Hourly rate: £15.78
Contract hours: 10 - 35 per week (between 8:30 – 21:00, Monday – Saturday)
Length of contract: 11 weeks
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.