Length: Temporary (4-6 weeks)
Rate: £13-£15 per hour
Our client, an NHS Foundation Trust based in Ascot is looking to appoint an experienced Administrator to join their Nurse Recruitment team.
This role will be on site Mon-Fri, 9-5 for the initial 2 weeks of training. After this, it will transfer to shifts covering the hours 8.00am – 8.00pm M-F and 8.00am – 4.00pm Sat and Sun. Late and weekend shifts can be done remotely. The average requirement to be on site will be twice per week.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience in administration
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to use IT systems and spreadsheets effectively
- Ability to follow processes
- Have accurate data entry and attention to detail
- Ability to input and manipulate data
If this describes you and you wish to expand your skill set to further your development please contact Lucy Hertzberg or Rebecca Cass on 020 7557 7667, and send your updated CV to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.