Recruitment Administrator – Manchester
We are looking for an ambitious, hardworking administrator to join an expanding business unit in our Manchester office.
Venn Group is the UK's leading agency dedicated to the provision of contract staff. We have built a reputation of quality and professionalism amongst the clients we work with and the candidates we place.
Having been established for over 20 years we have grown from 5 to 300+ employees. We pride ourselves on taking care of our staff and rewarding them with some great incentives and fast career progression.
Joining Venn Group – We will ensure you are always developing throughout your career with the opportunity to progress into other areas.
Your role will involve:
- Administration duties from Managers and Senior Consultants
- Updating the client / candidate database
- Checking database candidate records accurately reflect documents held
- Checking Eligibility and ID and where appropriate professional qualifications/memberships
- Obtaining references
- Checking the timesheet query log, reporting back to relevant consultants and/or resolving as much as possible
- Monitoring of timesheet submission/approval rates
- Making contact with candidates directly if required and obtaining information from candidates
- Working with the team, business and professional standards on any ad hoc projects that require support co-ordination
- Reporting on compliance activity
Essential / Desirable skills:
- Previous admin experience
- Ability to effectively work as part of a team or individually
If you are interested in the above please contact Cathy Murray at Venn Group or apply below.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates