Interim Administrator/Data Entry Support Officer – Immediately Required
Position: Administrator/Data Entry Support Officer
Period: 6-8 weeks (with possibility of extension)
Hours: Full time
Location: Central London/Remote Working
One of our renowned Central Government clients, are seeking capable Administrators and Data Entry Support Officers to join their team based in Central London on a 6-8-week contract with the potential of being extended. The successful candidate for this role will provide effective and high-quality administrative support services to their Support Teams.
- Ensure correct office management tasks are completed in line with the defined procedures of the organisation
- Inputting metadata and keywords to the new DAM system, ensuring images and footage are tagged with correct information
- Uploading and managing assets in the sytem, ensuring visibility to the appropriate user and user groups
- Responding to user queries and registration requests to use the new system
- Ability to research locations to ensure UK locations are spelt correctly and listed in the correct County and Country
- Using MS Word, Outlook and most specifically Excel in order to produce high quality documents including forms, newsletters and simple spreadsheet-based reports
- Assist and support the senior members of staff reaching out to suppliers/subjects to ensure all the right forms are in order as well as any other admin and data entry tasks
- Previous office experience in a similar role
- Digital asset management experience
- Ability to carry out office management tasks (data entry)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
If you feel you meet the above-mentioned criteria, please apply below!
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.