Do you have postgraduate admissions experience and are available to start a new role at short notice?
If so, we’re recruiting to an exciting position working as a Postgraduate Admissions Officer to for a leading London University.
The postholder will be part of a new centralised service and will be the first point of contact for queries from school colleagues and prospective students.
Job responsibilities include:
- Processing student applications, researching qualifications and ensuring UKVI compliance in the case of international applications
- Check applicants meet entry conditions, including the review of transcripts and other relevant documentation
- Make decisions on applications for entry to postgraduate programmes
- Inputting accurate and timely data into the admissions module of the student records system
- Answering enquiries via email, phone, customer enquiry management system, and in-person
- Attending recruitment events and external recruitment fairs
- Completing data checks for annual reporting
- Experience working within the higher education sector
- Experience of working in a customer orientated role providing excellent levels of service
- Experience of processing undergraduate or postgraduate applications
- Experience of SITS or other student record system
- Demonstrable confidence in the use of IT systems, with a strong working knowledge in the use of Word and Excel
Hourly Rate: £20.00 - £25.00
Length of role: 1-2 months, with the possibility of further extension
Working Pattern: 3 days Onsite, 2 days working from home
Hours: 35 hours a week
This vacancy will be actively shortlisted, so early applications are encouraged.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.