Adult Social Care and Education Team Leader
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are currently working with a Local Authority based in the south-east of England, who are recruiting for an Adult Social Care and Education Team Leader within their well-established Team.
- Full time
- 3 months rolling
- £70 umbrella per hour
Responsibilities of the Adult Social Care and Education Team Leader:
- Directly manage a team of 16 consisting of Lawyers, Paralegals and support staff
- Hold a caseload of Complex Cases
- Provide high quality legal advice
- Undertake advocacy
- Supervise all cases and lead weekly case management meetings
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working in Adult Social Care and Education within Local Government
- Solicitors and Barristers will be considered
- Hold a current Practising Certificate
- The ability to attend the office once a week
Interested? For further information on thisAdult Social Care and Education Team Leader Vacancy, please contact Tumi Akanbi at Venn Group.
This Adult Social Care and Education Team Leader role is to start as soon as possible therefore please do not hesitate in applying.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.