Adult Social Care Lawyer
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are currently working with a Local Authority based in Berkshire, who are known for their welcoming and friendly team culture and are recruiting for an Adult Social Care Lawyer to join their department.
- 3 months
- Full-time role (37 hours per week)
- Hybrid working
Responsibilities for the Adult Social Care Lawyer:
- Hold a case load of COP/ Adult Social Care cases / Judicial Review cases
- To work as part of a team
- Work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Conduct your own advocacy
- Provide advice to a wide range of stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working as an Adult Social Care Lawyer within Local Government
- Solicitors and Barristers will be considered
- Hold a current Practising Certificate
- The ability to attend the office once a week
Interested? For further information, please contact Tumi Akanbi at Venn Group.
This Adult Social Care Lawyer role is to start as soon as possible therefore please do not hesitate in applying.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.