Adult Social Care Locum (Court of Protection)
Vacancy Ref: BRF8-67597
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Adult Social Care Locum to join a Public Sector body on an interim basis.
Location: Fully remote working
Duration: 3 months initial
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conducting advocacy
- Dealing with all Deprivation of Liberty matters
- Managing a full caseload and providing advice & support to the legal team with a focus on Court of Protection Matters
- Ensuring the management of Court of Protection proceedings and related requests for legal advice
- Investigating factual circumstances of cases and to advise on the management of legal proceedings
- Representing in formal legal proceedings, attending Court and undertaking advocacy where appropriate
- Carrying out case management of complex cases comprising of welfare and financial matters arising from the Care Act 2014
- Dealing with applications to the Court of Protection for welfare matters and to the County Court under the Mental Health Act 1983 particularly in respect of nearest relation
To apply for this role or to find out about other legal jobs, please contact Michael Attwood or Charlotte Foley on 0117 930 8760 or email your CV to email@example.com and we will call you back.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.