VACANCY – Allocations Manager
Location: Remote working with occasional travel into Kidderminster
Length: 6 months with potential extension
Pay: To be discussed
Hours: 37 hours (Mon-Fri)
Venn Group are currently recruiting for an Allocations Manager to work from home with travel into Kidderminster. You will be required to facilitate a customer focussed Housing Solutions service to existing and future residents. Said candidates will need to have extensive housing experience, knowledge within homelessness and be immediately available to interview and start.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Be responsible for the management of the lettings and allocation service. This includes services and operational tasks performed within the team including all processes relating to the efficient letting of our new and empty properties
- Ensure that the team are high performing, with a focus on delivering a first class service to our customers
- Work with the Housing Services Managers who is lead for the various managed societies that we are contracted to provide services to, to ensure that they are provided with a high quality lettings service and any required reporting information
- Effectively manage against performance targets and evaluate data and outcomes to review the effectiveness of customer support services
- Effectively investigate and respond to service complaints and ensure that learning is implemented.
- Ensure that appropriate compliance and control systems are effectively managed and that data and returns to local authorities and other agencies are accurate and returned within agreed timescale
- Ensure that relevant policies, procedures and service standards are in place, up to date and adhered to by the team for all aspects of the team’s remit. Regularly audit and review cases and performance to ensure high customer satisfaction and identify learning and improvement areas
- Work with colleagues in other teams to support delivery of their targets and services, for example, Customer Services, Income Management, Housing Services, and Customer Engagement.
- Ensure that Community Housing complies with the requirements of fire, gas, legionella, asbestos and Health & Safety at Work legislation in conjunction with internal colleagues
- Contribute to script development and implement effective systems and processes to ensure that customer enquiries or complaints that can’t be resolved at the first point of contacts by the Customer Services Team are managed promptly and effectively, in line with Customer Service Standards
- Identify and respond to emerging issues which may impact upon Community Housing ability to effectively let our properties or provide sustainable tenancies
- Previous experience within this position
- Enhanced DBS
To discuss this excellent opportunity further, please contact the Social Housing and Support teamon 0121 616 0660 and ask for Katie Dugmore (Associate Consultant for the Midlands), or alternatively email email@example.com with an up-to-date copy of your CV as soon as possible.