An exciting position has arisen for an Apprenticeship Skills Coach to work for a London based University.
The postholder will liaise with employers to support the apprentice’s learning needs in the workplace, and work with academics to provide coaching and support to develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours of the apprentices.
Job responsibilities include:
- Improve the apprentice and employer experience through effective skills coaching and support, preparing the apprentice for Gateway and to ensure completion of the End Point Assessment
- Responsible for meeting with apprentices and their employers to review their progress on the apprenticeship and hold have a case load of apprentices to manage
- Undertake regular progress reviews with the apprentice and their line manager
- Work with academic colleagues to ensure skills coaching aligns with the delivery of academic programmes within a variety of settings
- Ensure that all learning activity undertaken as part of off-the-job training is recorded and auditable
- Support employers in understanding their responsibilities relating to on and off job training
- Construction industry experience
- Experience or knowledge of construction management, Real Estate, Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management (essential)
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Interest in supporting learners to progress and develop
Agency Reference Number: J62346
Per Annum Salary: £39,236 - £44,617
Length of contract: 6 month Fixed Term Contract
Working Pattern: Hybrid
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.