Area Building Control Surveyor
Vacancy Ref: 7095740
Venn Group are currently recruiting for an Area Building Control Surveyor on behalf of a Local Authority in the South West.
The successful candidate will oversee the processing and validation of functions, including building control, demolition, dangerous structures and general advice.
Duration: 2 months initially
Rate: Hourly Rate (negotiable)
IR35 status: Inside IR35
- The examination and determination of allocated full plans applications for compliance with building regulations in accordance with office procedures including consultations with third parties
- The assessment of building control applications, dangerous structures and demolition notices on site while considering health and safety risks associated with each site inspection
- Ensuring that any contraventions of the Building Regulations are reported
- Investigating any reported alleged unauthorised work and instigate appropriate enforcement action
- Completing site inspections of building projects as work proceeds, considering the health and safety risks to you and site personnel
- Corporate Member of the RICS, CABE or CIOB
- Qualified to at least degree standard (or equivalent) in a construction related subject with evidence of continuing professional development
- Significant experience of delivering Building Control services
- An excellent knowledge of the Building Regulations and associated legislation
To apply for this position, please contact Matt Beynon on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.