Area Manager- Children’s Services
Vacancy Ref: 7075000
A position has arisen for an Area Manager within a Prestigious City Council in the South West.
Location: South West
Duration: 4 months initially
Rate: £500 per day
IR35 Status: Inside
- Delivery of high quality safeguarding and child protection services, including staff performance, resources and assets within the area
- Developing services and practices in line with the councils aims and ambitions
- To identify, develop and maintain relevant internal relationships and partnerships with external organisations
- Ensuring the budgets in relation to staffing and direct work with children, are used wisely and efficiently
- Working in close partnership with the Head Child Protection Quality Assurance and Review and colleagues in Strategy, Policy and Evidence Division
- A recognised social work qualification or another relevant professional qualification within a social care setting
- Sound experience in relation to the investigation, assessment and the management of complex children’s case work throughout the child’s journey
- Evidence of successful management of services, including budgetary responsibility and delivering on set targets
- Evidence of managing multi-agency working and partnerships to lead safeguarding policy and service provision, where necessary resolving conflict between staff and partner agencies/stakeholders
This position is a great opportunity to help oversee a project that will positively change many young people’s lives whilst furthering your own skills and experience within local government.
For further information, please contact Oliver Attwood or Matt Beynon on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to OAttwood@venngroup.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.