ASB Officer Required
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Hybrid (Somerset)
Salary: £17.35 PAYE
Hours: 37 per week M-F 08:30 / 17:00
Make a real difference supporting communities in this diverse role. Work with police and partners to investigate allegations, support victims, take prompt action and serve notices. Autonomy to manage caseload while upholding high standards. Great training and development opportunities with a values-driven organisation.
Day to day duties include:
- Implement and comply with policies, procedures, regulations, and legislation for tackling anti-social behaviour
- Assess risk and take steps to mitigate risk towards self, customers, employees, and the client organisation
- Interview victims, witnesses and alleged perpetrators while managing cases sensitively and confidentially
- Identify, report and process adult and child safeguarding concerns
- Maintain relationships with partner agencies like local authorities, police, and health services
- Meet with partner agencies to ensure responsive case management and provide advice
- Support victims, witnesses, and alleged perpetrators through case management
- Provide support and advice to internal teams on managing complex customers and tenancy issues
- Prepare for litigation including witness statements, court preparation, instructing solicitors, etc.
- Serve relevant notices like Notice to Quit, Section 21, Notices of Seeking Possession
- Keep clear, factual, and detailed records of all actions and conversations in databases
- Adapt communication styles for intended audience and situation
- Ensure all actions and decisions are fair, reasonable, and proportionate
- Be self-motivated and committed to continuous improvement
The successful will have:
- DBS on the update service or made with in the last year
- Good sound knowledge of safeguarding and risk assessment
To secure an interview for this excellent opportunity contact James Ford on0117 930 8760 or alternatively email email@example.com soon as possible
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.