Warehouse Loader and Assembly Roles
We are currently recruiting for various Loader and Assembly roles for an organisation in Wetherby.
Hours: Monday to Friday 7am – 4:30pm
- Assembly – unit building
- Loading without the use of mechanical aids
- General labouring skills
- Prepare for load by ensuring all items are brought to the loading bay from different departments.
- Completing loading process ensuring the units are loaded in the correct sequence and safely tied off the prevent damage from movement in transit.
- Products are scanned before loading and once again when they are in the container to ensure internal movement transaction is complete.
- Verbal communication with team members, stores team and other departments to ensure accurate loading processes.
- Responsibility for safe operation of equipment, pallet truck, scanner.
- Responsible for identification of faulty products and referring to team leader.
The organisation offers a generous bonus scheme to reward your hard work and commitment, with the potential to earn an extra £2000 in your first year!!
Please note – due to the location of this organisation, you must have access to your own vehicle if you aren’t local to Wetherby.