Assessment Delivery Coordinator
Venn Group are currently partnered with a large healthcare organisation in the Manchester City Centre area who urgently require an Assessment Delivery Coordinator. There is hybrid working available.
The key role responsibilities are:
- Act as Duty Manager during assessments to ensure the objectives of each examination or event are achieved.
- Deputise for the Assessment Delivery Manager as necessary - including managing team absence, annual leave, the team rota and support recruitment and training of new team members.
- Deliver excellent customer service by maintaining high levels of productivity, quality, managing workload (allocating work and prioritising as necessary) and supporting the team by undertaking core team tasks.
- Monitor and conduct quality checks to ensure work is completed to the required standards and within published service level agreements (SLA).
- To identify areas for improvement and undertake and participate in improvement projects as appropriate, ensuring work is progressed accordingly.
To apply for this role or to find out about other Corporate Functions roles, please contact Hannah Gough on the Manchester Corporate Functions Recruitment team on 0161 830 1830 or email@example.com