Venn Group is currently recruiting for an Assessments Administrator for an NHS organisation based in Birmingham.
This job role will be WFH 5 days a week.
This role is an initial 3 month contract, working 37.5 hours a week paying £11.53 per hour inclusive of holiday pay PAYE or £12.50 via umbrella.
- Managing schedulers, organising and prioritising future commitments to ensure that diaries are effectively and efficiently managed in order to assist with the priorities of the department and organisation
- Creating and maintaining effective working relationships with staff at all levels, internal and external, NHS and Non NHS organisations across the whole health economy, locally and nationally
- Implementing and maintaining effective office systems and procedures, making maximum use of technology
- Assisting in the management and co-ordination of the administrative function for complex meetings which may include negotiating with venues in order to provide a cost-effective event, organising travel, accommodation and catering, ordering, setting up and use of media equipment/software and composing and preparing pack materials as required
- Be responsible for accurate input of data and maintaining accurate databases and providing information for reports as and when required
- Maintaining links with team members if off site and keep them updated as appropriate
To apply for this exciting opportunity please contact Kirsty Piper, Philip Mylona or Keiran Cox on 0121 616 0660 or send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates