Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Sponsorship Assistant Administrator to work for a public sector Organisation based in Birmingham.
This role is for 5 months initially, working 37.5 hours a week paying £10.65/hr inclusive of holiday pay PAYE.
This job role will mainly be remote working with 1 day/fortnight in the office. Graduates will also be considered.
- Provide administrative support including documentation/paperwork checking and preparation; invoices/expenses; booking venues and producing letters
- Maintain internal databases
- Maintain an up to date contact list
- Responsible for the e-filing of documents; overseeing the scanning and filing of documents
- Responsible, together with other team members, for the daily management of the Overseas Sponsorship helpdesk inbox and phone queries, with a timely escalation of queries, sign posting and redirecting queries
To apply for this exciting opportunity please contact Kirsty Piper, Philip Mylona or Jack Sharpe on 0121 616 0660 or send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates