Interim Finance Recruitment Solutions
Assistant Commissioning Accountant role available
Vacancy reference: 72123
Location: South Wales – Hybrid Working
Hourly rate: £14.35 - £17.62 (Via Umbrella)
Contract Length: 3 months +
Hours: 37.5 hours (Mon-Fri)
Venn Group are currently recruiting for an Assistant Commissioning Accountant for our client who are a large NHS organisation based in South Wales
Duties will include:
- Update the cost and volume schedules supporting the provider contracts, including analysing the information as appropriate for the needs of both internal and external stakeholders.
- Preparing and reconciling monthly datasets supporting contract activity for submission to authorised receivers.
- Undertaking trend analysis and supporting in identifying potential financial risks and opportunities.
- Supporting in the production of internal performance management schedules
- Providing support to the Senior Contracting Accountant in the commissioning and performance management process of relevant Service Level Agreements
- manipulation and presentation of complex and large datasets through Microsoft Excel
- Helping in the improvement of internal performance reporting
- Support and maintain database tables, queries, forms and outputs for analysis on liabilities and invoice status.
- Supporting and maintain the Lifetime Allowance database tables, queries, forms and outputs for analysis on contract baselines and performance.
- As directed by the Senior Contracting Accountant or Principal Finance Manager, provide other information management and reporting support to the Finance Commissioning Team.
- Support all accountants within the team in the reporting of the month-end position, including journal preparation and ledger analysis.
- Supporting the Senior Contracting Accountant in the production of clear and concise reports to ensure early identification and warning of potential service changes.
- Demonstrable experience within some type of NHS finance function
To apply for this role or to find out about other Finance jobs, please contact Max Clifford or Peter Roberts from the Finance recruitment team on 01179 308760 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.