Assistant Director of Commissioning
Rate: £700 - £1000 per day (Inside IR35)
Duration: 6 – 9 months
Hybrid: Hybrid Working
Location: West Midlands
Our client, a large Local Authority in the West Midlands is seeking to recruit an Assistant Director of Commissioning on an interim basis. This is a senior appointment that will involve overseeing a major transformation of the service.
- Manage and provide strategic leadership and direction for the council’s commissioning function
- Significantly reform the function, potentially via a radical restructuring
- Improve the oversight of Business As Usual activities
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to contribute to setting the strategic direction
- Senior, strategic level role with high visibility
- The autonomy and support to make significant changes
- Competitive daily rate, can be discussed further upon application
- Stimulating and challenging project
- Experience working in a Local Authority at Assistant Director level
- Experience of proven strategic leadership within a commissioning environment
- Experience of managing large transformation projects
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.