Job title: Assistant Facilities Manager
Job Reference: SF231026
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Facilities Manager for a large public sector organisation in Manchester. You will be responsible for aligning the day to day work and goals of the team with the organisations strategic vision.
Duties will include:
- Oversee the day-to-day/operational provision of soft facilities and comprehensive cleaning service to ensure high standards of cleanliness and hygiene in line with the Service Level Agreement
- Maintaining comprehensive records
- Plan and oversee non-standard cleaning activities and periodic maintenance activities, including thorough and specialist cleaning during vacation periods, to ensure all areas are clean and fresh for the new term and basic repairs and health and safety inspections to ensure all areas are safe and functional
- Ensure team members undertake regular checks of the buildings and that basic cleaning and stock replenishment is undertaken as required, in the absence of Domestic staff
Skills and abilities:
- ILM Level 3 in First Line Management or an equivalent management qualification, or relevant working experience
- Candidate must have previous experience in managing teams of domestic/maintenance staff
- Knowledge of cleaning methods, products and equipment
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, please contact Skye Fraser or Dan Fowler at Venn Group or apply below.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.