Assistant Manager Immediately Required (Care & Support)
Location: East Midlands
Hours: 37 hours per week
Pay: Starting salary £21,555 increasing to £25,668 with service
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Assistant Manager to be based in the East Midlands, for a leading Housing Association. This exciting opportunity is looking for candidates who can start at short notice and have experience working in a similar capacity. Candidates must hold a valid UK drivers’ license, have access to their own vehicle and an enhanced DBS certificate dated within the last 3 years.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Review and monitor colleague objectives to ensure they meet required standards; carrying out quality checks and supervision on an agreed regular basis
- Share examples of good practice across the Personalised Care and Support Service; taking immediate action to address poor practice
- Contribute to the management of health and safety and safeguarding issues and act on concerns raised by colleagues, service users or others
- Participate in business meetings for new and existing contracts with external stakeholders and eventually contributing to the operational implementation of the services
- Use all available information to assess risks to service users and review risk assessments; ensuring action is taken to minimise the risks identified
- Create, monitor and review care and support plans in partnership with service users; supporting them to make choices and decisions about how their care is provided
- Provide direct personal care and/or personal support to service users
- Liaise with social workers and other commissioning bodies to agree/amend packages of care and support for individuals
- Propose changes to services to ensure the provision of quality personalised care and support designed to meet individual needs; assisting in the matching of colleagues to meet these individual needs
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Minimum level 2 NVQ, Diploma or Apprenticeship in Health and Social
- Care or another relevant equivalent qualification in post expected to achieve Level 3 qualification
- An enhances DBS dated within the last 3 years
- A full UK driving license and access to a vehicle
To secure an interview for this excellent opportunity contact Kimberleigh Parsons (Executive Consultant) on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively email email@example.com as soon as possible.
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.