Venn Group is currently recruiting for an Assistant Recruitment Advisor for a Public Sector Organisation based in Nottingham. This is a 6-month temporary contract initially, offering an hourly rate of £13.17 PAYE inclusive of Holiday Pay.
This role will mainly onsite and require travel to different sites across the East Midlands 2 or 3 times a month.
NHS experience is desirable but a Recruitment background is essential.
The Assistant Recruitment Advisor is responsible for the day-to-day provision of a comprehensive, integrated, up to date and professional career advice service. The post holder is first point of contact for a designated area with advice on internal Recruitment procedures, legal requirements and external Recruitment enquiries on qualifications required.
Key duties will include:
- Creating and maintaining effective internal and external working relationships, communicating verbally, face to face, via the telephone, electronically and in writing
- Planning clinical recruitment assessments for candidates as part of high volume recruitment
- Maintaining regular contact with the organisations’ employees, external applicants and the general public dealing with recruitment enquiries
- Having specific responsibility to ensure the equipment used at training events is booked out and available as required
- Establishing a supportive, fair and open culture that encourages and enables all parts of the workforce to meet required performance standards
- Research local areas to pinpoint any issues and to run campaigns within the area to develop recruitment pool bases
- Developing reports which include pool bases, success ratios and eligibility records to help analyse all key areas
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact either Philip Mylona , Kirsty Piper, Keiran Cox or Jack Sharpe on the Midlands HR Recruitment team on 0121 616 0660 or email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.