Contract Requirement (4 - 6 months)
Associate Director of Corporate Affairs
Venn Group is currently working with an NHS organisation based in South Hampshire for a June start Associate Director of Corporate Affairs to support the organisation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
Advising and supporting the Board of Directors and Council of Governors, working closely with the CEO and Chair to provide good governance and maintain the highest standards of prudence, propriety and regularity. There will be a responsibility to act as Company Secretary overseeing governance and taking the lead in ensuring that the Organisation has in place sound, integrated corporate governance policies, procedures and structures – you will also ensure effective arrangements are in place for the Board of Directors and the Council of Governors to communicate and engage effectively with each other and with members of staff, the public and other stakeholders.
In addition, you’ll undertake projects as directed by the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Nursing Officer which will focus around translating strategic direction into operational reality, whilst also playing an active role in support of the executive team.
Beyond the above information, you will need to be able to build strong and meaningful relationships with a range of Senior Stakeholders.
- Corporate Governance
- Senior Stakeholder Engagement
- Communications (Internal)
- Trust/Company/Board Secretary
It is essential that the successful candidate has:
- Proven experience operating within the NHS at similar level
- Ability to influence and negotiate within and outside the Trust
- Proficient Communications and Interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to make effective judgments involving highly complex and multi-faceted issues
- Strong strategic and creative thinking skills
Duration: 4 - 6 months
Days per week: 5
Daily rate: Band 8D, £362.77 PAYE including holiday pay or £412.10 via Umbrella
Working from home: Hybrid/Flexible
If you are interested in this position and available on short notice, please send your updated CV to Mark Arnett email@example.com