Assurance Officer (Perm)
Hybrid Working (Onsite - Birmingham, Cardiff, Sale or Wakefield)
£26,010 per annum
Our client, A highly respected defence organisation, urgently require an Assurance Officer to undergo a permanent position to assist in delivering a Data Protection Assurance programme
Within this role, you will have the following experience:
- Document feedback in relation to information requests received externally/internally
- Support the Data Protection Assurance and Reporting Officer with coordinating internal data protection audits
- Ensure information is safe, secure, and shared appropriately.
- Review process mapping for each business area, flagging change where necessary
- Maintain the Information Asset Register for each business area
- Provide support to the Information Asset Owners in relation to their quarterly assurance reporting obligation
To be successful, you will have the following experience:
- Good Level of ICT skills and facility with IT systems and applications including MS word, Excel, and Power Point, SharePoint and experience using case management systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including tact, discretion
- Some experience of liaising with representatives from external agencies
This represents an excellent opportunity to secure a long term contract within a dynamic and high profile organisation.
If interested in being put forward for this role then please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV