Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Bid Writer on behalf of a Public Sector organisation based in the Black Country. This is an interim contract for 4 weeks initially, offering a daily rate of £283.98 (Umbrella).
- Confirm bid development process, including bid governance
- Lead bid development project meetings ensuring actions are confirmed and assigned to relevant Lead
- Co-ordinate all bid related activities ensuring a bid delivery plan is developed and that team members understand their role in the bid development
- Identify and engage relevant stakeholders appropriately
- Engage with identified Subject Matter Experts responsible for providing content in response to the tender document
- Ensure co-ordinated, centralised, management of the template and the bid content, managing bid document version control
- Produce strategic and compelling draft for review and sign-off by senior CCG leadership team in advance of submission so that views can be incorporated
To apply for this role or to find out about other Procurement jobs, please contact Jack Sharpe on the Midlands Procurement Recruitment team on 0121 616 0660 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.