Body Design Engineer
12 Month+ Contract
Milton Keynes (Hybrid)
Our client, a global organisation, urgently require an Body Design Engineer experienced to undertake a long term contract.
In order to be successful, you will have the following experience:
- PROJ development document and report materials
CAD, design drawings and design note
- Understanding and skill in mechanical engineering
Within this role, you will be responsible for:
- Delivery of body part design, development and supplier management to achieve assigned cost reduction target.
- Part data release
- BOM release and management
- Metal press part and body trim assemblies is main scope of study
- To have a discussion with related departments (Other part design, manufacturing team, purchasing, project management, CAD team, suppliers, etc) and to define technical solution.
- Prepare part data and cost reduction business case for review with line managers.
For further information please contact Darcie Dunn (firstname.lastname@example.org)