Business Manager – Children’s Safeguarding
£400 -£500 a day
Predominantly remote, West Midlands
ASAP start, 3-6 months +
Local Authority seeks to recruit an interim Business Manager for the Safeguarding Childrens Partnership.
The position will see you managing a team people and being responsible for the day to day operational management of the Partnership ensuring compliance with statutory guidance and best practice.
A competitive daily rate of £400 - £500 a day via an umbrella is offered depending on experience. The position is mainly remote with a requirement to go onsite only once or twice a week. The position is due to start in the next couple of weeks to ensure a smooth handover with the current Business Manager.
- Competitive Daily Rate
- Predominantly remote, 1 -2 days a week in the office
- Handover with postholder
- Line and performance manage team of five including 1-2-1's and trouble-shooting
- Budget management, service and project development and performance
- Work closely with police, probations unit, health and education and safeguarding
- Advise the Independent Scrutineer of the Partnership
- Day to day operational management of the Partnership
- Ensure compliance with statutory guidance and best practice
- Manage and coordinate Rapid Review/Child Safeguarding Practice Review processes
- Lead the production of the annual business plan, the annual report for the Partnership
- Ensure the quality assurance and performance data requirements of the partnership are agreed and implemented
- Experience as a Service Manager or Business Manager
- Aware of the national agenda around safeguarding children and young people
- Experience of supporting and improving multi-agency working
- Knowledge of current legislation, national developments, strategies, policies and frameworks and best practice affecting the provision of services to children and families
- Able to work under pressure and to tight timescales
- Able to produce reports that are clear and concise
- Local authority experience
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.