Business Support Assistant- Safeguarding and Performance Service
Start: June 2023
Duration: 3-month contract initially with likely extensions
Hours: 08:30 to 17:00 Monday to Thursday and 08:00 to 16:30 on a Friday. One hour for lunch is given.
Hybrid: Hybrid Working
Rate: £13.33p/h umbrella (Inside IR35)
We are currently working with a client based in the Leicestershire who is looking for a Business Support Assistant.
The role will be to provide administrative support to the Corporate Learning and Development Service and Management Team, including a range of customers, internal/external stakeholders and partners. Ensuring that the service provided is business focussed.
- Accurately type a range of general correspondence and a variety of other records and documents
- Process and liaise with teams, departments or agencies as required, including: prompt delivery and collection of notifications, attendee lists, and supporting conference documents
- Administration of all learning and development activities and events, including arranging venues, catering, resources, nominations process, maintenance of databases and learning management system
- Diary Management - maintain electronic calendars for members of the Corporate Learning and Development Management Team, arrange learning and development events, appointments, meetings, venues and travel but also organise the calendar to allow for preparation time for meetings e.g. report writing
- Issuing contracts, liaising with external service providers, and general administration such as the preparation and circulation of learning and development materials, agendas and the taking and distribution of minutes/outcome of events
- Ensure the Corporate Learning and Development Management Team has the necessary annotated papers in good time to review for meetings
- Maintain and operate comprehensive and efficient filing and documentation collation in accordance with data protection laws and confidentiality requirements
- Receive visitors and ensure all associated with Learning and Development, ensuring catering arrangements/room bookings have been made
- Respond to and screen telephone calls, e-mails and other enquiries
- Ensure orders are processed and full and accurate budgets records are maintained
- Contribute in meetings relating to projects being undertaken by the management team and to receive action points to process
- Maintenance of the Corporate Learning and Development intranet, EIS and CIS
- A keen eye for detail
- Able to prioritise work
- An ability to multitask
- A flexible approach
- The ability to deal with a strong subject matter (i.e. potential harm of children)
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.