Business Support Officer - Finance
You will work within the Children and Family Services you will be required to ensure the development of high quality financial and administrative support..
Rate: £16.89 per hour Inside IR35 via an Umbrella company
Hours: 37 per week over 5 days
Duration: Until end of March 2024 initially (likely extensions)
Hybrid Working – Leicestershire area (Please be aware that office working for onsite training will likely be required initially)
- To take day-to-day responsibility for budgets including budget preparation and monitoring of income and expenditure involving collection, inputting, sorting and extracting financial information, and all budgetary control across the Service
- To make appropriate use of financial systems, including the use of Excel spreadsheets, and other software systems
- To support the Business Manager – Operations with budget management requirements according to financial procedures on a regular basis
- To manage and control imprest accounts and P-cards in accordance with financial regulations
- To monitor the use of the Council grants ensuring monies are spent in accordance with administered guidance
- Provide and support staff with on-going data cleaning which fully supports case management system capabilities
- AAT Accounts (or equivalent)
- Previous experience of collection and collation of data, performing calculations and writing reports
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you! Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.