Business Support Officer – Fostering Team
Hours - 18.5 per week
Duration: 3 months - 6 months initially
Rate: Hourly rate negotiable depending on experience
Hybrid Working – Wider Birmingham Area
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of our well-established clients in the West Midlands on an interim basis for the next 3-6 months initially. Our client is looking for a part-time Business Support Officer to join the busy Fostering Service Administration Team, they are looking to appoint an experienced minute taker/administrator to provide comprehensive admin support to practitioners and managers.
The successful applicant will need to be proficient in minute taking, flexible, enjoy a challenge, work to tight deadlines and work as part of a team.
Admin tasks will include:
- Provide admin support for the Long Term Matching Panel
- Taking and producing accurate minutes for the Foster Forum
- Ensuring accuracy and consistency of information
- Updating Children's Social Care systems
- Prioritising incoming post and messages, alerting officers & practitioners to matters which require attention
- Maintaining files and record systems including scanning and uploading of documents
- Ensuring that tasks allocated are completed accurately and within allocated timescale
- Raising and receipting of purchase orders as well as procurement purchases
- Minute taking experience
- Be able to demonstrate previous experience of working in a business admin role
- Will hold NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration or equivalent
- Experience of using Microsoft Office packages
- Experience of finance and procurement would be an advantage
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and good attention to detail
- Have the ability to plan & organise diaries
- A standard DBS check will be required for this role
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.