Business Support Officer (Licensing Team)
We are currently working with a Public Sector based in the West Midlands, who are seeking the interim assistance of a Business Support Officer for three months initially.
Please see below for further details:
- Provide a range of comprehensive administrative/business support service to managers, teams, units or sections in Adult Social Care
- Provide a range of administrative/business support services to staff including word processing, formatting of complex documents, filing, photocopying etc
- Process incoming and outgoing mail (paper or electronic) in an appropriate and timely manner and in accordance with any corporate or thematic procedures or standards
- Provide an effective, efficient and professional front line service to callers, (either face to face or on the telephone). Includes responding to queries within pre-determined guidelines, the taking, and passing on, of accurate messages completion of appropriate paperwork and/or electronic records, progress chasing etc
- Provide administrative support at meetings, workshops events including agenda preparation, collation of supporting papers, minute taking, and production and distribution of minutes/action notes, which may be complex, and/or of a confidential nature
- Provide and maintain an effective filing and records system, (manual and electronic)
Rate: Negotiable dependent on experience (Inside IR35)
Location: West Midlands
Duration: Until 30th November 2022 initially with likely extensions
Payment: Weekly via Umbrella Company
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, please apply below. At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.