Permanent Carbon and Energy Team Manager position available
Hours: 37.5 hours a week, Mon – Fri (Hybrid pattern available)
Salary: £59,450 - £63,059 per annum
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Responsible for the development and delivery of the Carbon Reduction Strategy, enabling the achievement of carbon and utility reduction targets
- Champion and promote the benefits of a low-carbon culture across the organisation
- Manage the Carbon and Energy Team to identify, implement, monitor and review strategies, policies and projects to reduce the companies carbon emissions and utility consumption
- Support and deputise for the Head of Sustainability
- You must have a degree or equivalent in an environmental, engineering or scientific discipline and ideally have a membership of a relevant professional body, for example, the Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment or the Energy Institute
- You will have extensive experience in carbon and utility management including experience of contributing to strategic planning and of making complex decisions
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply now with your most up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.