Venn Group are working with an independent preparatory school in London to secure the services of an experienced Caretaker. Working as part of the maintenance team the Caretaker will be a key holder and first point of contact providing security, opening and closing of the school, undertaking cleaning duties, porterage, day-to -day maintenance and carrying out inspections and checks.
The Caretaker is required to live-in and a one-bedroom flat is provided.
Salary: £27,000 per annum
The successful candidate will:
- Be registered as the main Key Holder, will hold a school mobile phone and be the first point of contact in an emergency callout
- Set/unset the alarms and lock/unlock all school buildings
- Respond to School security alarm and fire alarm
- Monitor the CCTV
- Be responsible for general up-keep of the school
- Be responsible for minor building fabric repairs, decorating tasks, maintenance repairs
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a similar role
If you are interested in this position, please immediately send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Josh on 020 7557 7667.