Recruitment Agency reference: 61217
A position has arisen for a Caretaker/Security within a highly regarded commercial organisation based in Cambridgeshire. This is a key role carrying out basic maintenance works and security on a temporary to permanent basis.
The successful candidate should have previous experience in basic maintenance, housekeeping and/or caretaker works, preferably within a commercial environment.
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for providing maintenance support within a commercial environment
- Complete a variety of non-skilled works including minor plumbing, electrics and carpentry
- Ensure the maintenance and repair tasks are undertaken in accordance with statutory compliance, Health & Safety and COSHH
- Responsible for carrying out reactive tasks such as hanging notice boards and changing lightbulbs
- Undertaking regular waste and litter collections
- Maintain an accurate record of completed works
- Report works required to be carried out by contractors to management team
- Responsible for locking and unlocking the buildings including setting and disabling alarms
- Produce accurate and accessible records of all security occurrences, investigations and reports as necessary
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience of general maintenance duties, preferably within a commercial environment
- Enhanced DBS check will be required for this role
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Sabrina Garcha on 01908 295 000 and email your updated CV to Sgarcha@venngroup.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.