Strategic Category Manager - Adult's and Public Health
We are working with a Midlands Council who require the interim assistance of a Strategic Category Manager for Adult’s and Public Health. The Strategic Category Manager will play a key part in the development and delivery of the sourcing and supply strategy for Adult’s and Public Health.
Rate: Negotiable day rate (Inside IR5)
Duration: 6 months initially with extensions likely
1-2x a week onsite ideally
• Working with Heads of Service, the post requires the development and implementation of innovative approaches to supply arrangements
• Evaluation and utilisation of collaborative opportunities with other public bodies will be crucial to success
• Act as the Procurement Account Manager for Adult’s and PH and support the Directorate Leadership Team in all of their procurement activities
• Contribute to the delivery of the Procurement Strategy ensuring procurement activities undertaken are compliant
• Minimise and mitigate risk for the Council through appropriate application of procurement tools and techniques
• CIPS qualification or equivalent
• Experience in Adult’s/Public Health procurement is essential
• Knowledge of legislation and procurement laws
If you have experience with Adult’s/Public Health procurement, then please send apply and I can be in touch.