Our client, a global technology organisation, urgently require an experienced Change Manager to undertake a long term contract.
In order to be successful, you will have the following experience:
- Strong Change Management background (change management practitioner)
- Experience of supporting change across a SAP implementation
- Able to demonstrate experience in the following roles: senior management executive roles, change management, project management, cost management
- Able to obtain SC Clearance
Within this role, you will be responsible for:
- Ensure robust change management best practice is applied within a SAP implementation and rollout Project and adopted across any other change activity or project when required
- Instil a culture of review, constructive challenge, and refinement at every stage of the change lifecycle to maximise the value of change activity. This will include ensuring clear, effective, and rationalised change management strategies are developed and consistently applied
- Provide Change Management expertise, primarily focused on the SAP implementation and rollout Project but also to other day-to-day business activity.
- Collaborate with different departments, in particular Corporate Services, SAP Change Team, and internal customers to lead effective change management activities
- Work closely with the Project Lead and Functional Leads to support the requirements of the project as required. This may involve progressing tasks, including but not limited, to Data Migration, Data Cleanse, Data Archiving etc.
- Oversee the development of all change management programmes from design to implementation and interface with the owning team to ensure all key milestones are met
- Drive value from the change management best practice’ process
- Ensure any change management budget is prepared, agreed and managed.
- Complete all relevant change management governance documentation and presentations as and where required, with people working within agreed delegation of authority levels throughout
This represents an excellent opportunity to secure a long term contract within a high profile and dynamic organisation.