CHC Project Support
Venn Group is currently working with a large NHS Trust in Hampshire who require a vacant position to be filled.
Rate: £120.37 – £132.30 Daily – Inside IR35
Length: 9-10 Months fixed term contract (Maternity Cover)
Location: Working from Home – 1 Meeting a Month onsite
Hours: 5 days a week – 37.5 Hours
NHS Project Support Experience is Essential
Main purpose of the role
- Support the Commissioning Officer and Commissioning Manager to ensure that the portfolio of tasks/projects is planned, managed and delivered effectively
- Provide high quality project, service, initiative and administrate support including information analysis
- The post holder will undertake reporting and analysis of information to support delivery
- The post holder is a key member of the team whose overarching goal is to enable, promote and support the effective use of data, information, knowledge and technology to improve, inform and support a portfolio of projects, services and initiatives
- The job description and person specification are an outline of the tasks, responsibilities and outcomes required of the role. The job holder will carry out any other duties as may reasonably be required by their line manager.
- The job description and person specification may be reviewed on an ongoing basis in accordance with the changing needs of the Department and the Organisation.
If you are interested in this position, please immediately send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call Lucy-Ann Bell 020 7557 7667