Venn Group’s specialist legal team are currently working with a Local Government Body based in Berkshire, who are recruiting for a Childcare Advocate within their well-established Childcare Team which is very welcoming and supportive.
- Full time
- 3 month rolling contract
- Up to £60 Umbrella per hour
Responsibilities for the Childcare Lawyer:
- Undertake advocacy and oral presentations and represent the Council in Court
- There will not be any case handling required for this role
- Post holder will cover CMHs and IRHs in public law childcare proceedings
- Post holder will not have to deal with contested hearings unless listing on Submissions
The ideal candidate will have:
- Some experience working within Local Government Undertaking Advocacy
- Solicitors, Barristers and people with a CILEX qualification will be considered
- The ability to attend Courts in Berkshire
Interested? For further information on this Childcare Advocate Vacancy, please contact Tumi Akanbi at Venn Group.
This Childcare Advocate role is to start as soon as possible therefore please do not hesitate in applying.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.