Our client are a well-established and forward-thinking Legal 500 firm based in the West Midlands. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this Lexcel accredited establishment as a Childcare Solicitor. With a team of specialist lawyers and highly skilled support staff, the firm dedicates itself to offering and maintaining the highest levels of professionalism and service to each and every client.
You will assume the role of a Childcare Solicitor and benefit from the opportunity to mentor and support junior members of the team. This role also includes duties such as managing and developing a case load of care proceedings and child protection matters, maintaining files and managing care matters efficiently, attending to clients at court with counsel, and ensuring to produce work with accuracy and detail so as to maintain the firm’s excellent reputation.
This role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive, who is seeking a role in a firm that will invest significantly into their training and development.
- Highly competitive salary (£45k to £50k)
- Hybrid working, 3 days office and 2 days remote working
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent private healthcare and pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement, Christmas closure and additional annual leave for your birthday
- Easily commutable location with strong public transport links
- Proficient Solicitor/Chartered Legal Executive with experience working within a Care Department
- Excellent customer service skills with a positive and collaborative approach to teamwork
- Strong IT skills with proficiency in all Microsoft packages
Please apply for this role online or contact Joel Isherwood at Venn Group via phone, email or LinkedIn for further information.
0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.