Children Services Commissioning Lead
Rate: £450p/d Umbrella Inside IR35
Duration: 6 months initially with likely extensions
Our client is looking for an established Children’s Commissioning Lead to join them on an interim basis for at least the next six months. Please see below for further details:
- The post holder has responsibility for all aspects of the commissioning and contracting of services provided to CYP and families
- To deliver strategic priorities, develop joint commissioning opportunities that ensures CYP and their families achieve their desired outcomes in line with statutory legislation and Children’s Services WR4C work programme
- Develop and maintain strategic partnership approaches and the development of responsive and innovative partnership services
- Responsible for the implementation of effective commissioning arrangements for CYP and families and ensuring quality service provision and a robust contract management approach
- Lead on all commissioning for council children’s commitments to joint commissioning with ICB’s and Regional LA’s
If you are interested in the role, we would love to hear from you!
Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.